Latest News – July 2019
2019 Blue Ribbon Foundation Award winners announced
Posted by: Blue Ribbon Foundation
We value the opportunity to provide recognition for individuals, businesses and/or groups that make a significant contribution to the Victoria Police Blue Ribbon Foundation and the community. On Tuesday 9 July 2019 our Chairman David Mann and CEO Neil Soullier were proud to present our 2019 Blue Ribbon Foundation Awards, the recipients were :
- Community Service Awards – Somerville Junior Football Club, Gail Jenkins and Rodney Rigby.
- Chairman’s Award Pat Boyle, Campbell Mill and Jenny Davis,
- John Forbes Community Sports Award – Alan Lewer ,
- Frank Green Memorial Award – Victoria Police Legacy,
- Police Officer of the Year Award – Paula Allen
We also thank our guest speakers – Acting, Chief Commissioner Shane Patton, Squad 29 & 30 Constable Dain Fay and our MC Alexandra West from our Blue Ribbon Foundation – Mildura Branch. Thank you to Squad 29 & 30 who supported our event this morning, we wish them all success in their police career.